Apartment cleaning services
Your apartment will look so clean and tidy after Boston House CleanerZ “magic” happen.
Book us now to experience the Boston House CleanerZ difference. You’ll love us, we promise!
At Boston House CleanerZ, we are the group of experienced, absolute pro cleaners you can trust and rely on for your office cleaning needs. Every single one of our members realizes that you demand high quality&experienced janitorial service to preserve and keep up presence and principle of your office.
Wanna know how Boston House CleanerZ is different than its competitors?
Flexibility- We offer flexible office cleaning plans to suit your particular needs.
Affordability- We aren’t the cheapest office cleaning service you can find in Boston, but we are the best quality and thorough cleaning service you can find at the rate we offer!
Guarantee- Our aim is to achieve your 100% satisfaction. We guarantee your happiness with our service. If you aren’t happy with our service, contact us within 24 hours and we will come back to re-clean.
Communication- We provide you a professional office cleaning service with high standards of customer service.
Reliability- We understand you require a cleaning contractor you can rely on and trust. We don’t just send the stranger to your house. Before hiring our employees, we do background check, in-person interview and later on, if passed previous steps, intensive training to be a good fit for us, eventually for you, our dear customers!
Here is our cleaning checklist for apartment cleaning:
- Make the bed.
- Put away clothes.
- Keep your nightstand and other dresser surfaces uncluttered.
- Clean the clutter off the sofa, and fluff pillows.
- Sweep crumbs and dust bunnies with a hand-held vac
- Organize your coffee table and tv furniture surfaces by putting away books, DVDs, etc.
- Wash dirty dishes.
- Wipe down surfaces of kitchen – oven, sink and kitchen furniture.
- Sweep and clean spills of floor.
- Wipe down the counters and clean out the sink with disinfect.
- Use different disinfect wipe on the toilet seat and base.
- Scrub the bowl with the toilet brush.
- Use a Swiffer on the floor to collect hair.
- Wash the floor
- Scrub the tub
- Spray the mirror with glass cleaner. Wipe down in a circular motion till streaks are disappeared
- Dust all rooms and surfaces.
- Vacuum or mop (dry or wet) floors.
- Empty the fridge and wipe it down.
- Clean bathrooms thoroughly.
- Wash and change all linens.
- Take out the trash in every room.
- Wipe down woodwork, baseboards, walls and tiles in kitchen, bathrooms and other high-traffic areas.
- Clean windows throughout your home.
- Dust window treatments.Clean inside appliances (don’t forget to empty out the toaster crumbs).
- Do a deep dusting—behind furniture, in ceiling corners, on ceiling fans and vents.
- Also vacuum upholstered furniture.Spot clean carpet.