At Boston House CleanerZ, we are the group of experienced, absolute pro cleaners you can trust and rely on for your office cleaning needs. Every single one of our members realizes that you demand high quality&experienced janitorial service to preserve and keep up presence and principle of your office.
Wanna know how Boston House CleanerZ is different than its competitors?
Flexibility- We offer flexible office cleaning plans to suit your particular needs.
Affordability- We aren’t the cheapest office cleaning service you can find in Boston, but we are the best quality and thorough cleaning service you can find at the rate we offer!
Guarantee- Our aim is to achieve your 100% satisfaction. We guarantee your happiness with our service. If you aren’t happy with our service, contact us within 24 hours and we will come back to re-clean.
Communication- We provide you a professional office cleaning service with high standards of customer service.
Reliability- We understand you require a cleaning contractor you can rely on and trust. We don’t just send the stranger to your house. Before hiring our employees, we do background check, in-person interview and later on, if passed previous steps, intensive training to be a good fit for us, eventually for you, our dear customers!
Here is our cleaning checklist for office cleaning:
It’s the area where you give the first impression to your customers. The first area is where you represent your business. So it is really important to keep clean, tidy reception/office in order to be more inviting, welcoming.
- Dump waste can and change liners.Wash if it is needed.
- Organize magazines, clean the coffee table
- Vacuuming Carpet and Hard Floor
- Dusting surfaces of table, lamp, chair, desk, and other surfaces.
- Wipe down reception desk, telephones, coffee table..(with disinfectant)
- Mopping,Sweeping Hard Floor and other surfaces
Keeping up clean office means healthy environment, more productive employees and respected business.
- Dust shelves, cabinets, and other hard surfaces.
- Dump trash cans, wipe it down, change liners.
- Dust monitors and keyboards, printers, as well as other pc equipments.
- Wipe down the desk, phone and other office furniture. Clear the phone earpieces
- Gather any office kitchen stuffs (cups, plates, mugs, silverware etc.) and take it back to the kitchen.
- Dust window blinds and window shades also the window sill.
- Cleaning window & other glass surfaces.
- Vacuum and mop hard floors and other surfaces
- Remove cobwebs
- Polish all brass and bright work on doors and cabinets
- Empty refrigerator of all unclaimed items. (Make sure you give the office notice so people can label things they want to keep.)
- Wipe down refrigerator shelves with disinfectant and replace items that people want to keep.
- Wash counters with disinfectant.
- Straighten items on the countertop and make the area look presentable.
- Empty and clean coffee maker.
- Empty trash and recycling receptacles, disinfect receptacles, and replace liners.
- Wash dirty dishes left in the sink.
- Clean sink and faucet with disinfectant.
- Vacuum or sweep and mop floors.
- Empty and disinfect trash receptacles and sanitary napkin dispensers (if applicable).
- Disinfect sinks, paper towel dispensers, and/or hand-dryers.
- Disinfect toilet seats and toilet paper dispensers.
- Use toilet bowl cleaner and brush to clean the toilet bowl.
- Use glass cleaner to wipe down mirror over the sink.
- Refill toilet paper, paper towel, and soap dispensers.
- Ensure hand dryers work properly.
- Sweep and mop floors with disinfectant solution.